CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
(English translation was created automatically)
The user, by leaving an application on the website rusturforum.com, accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - Consent). Acting freely, with his will and in his interest, and also confirming his legal capacity, does the User give his consent to the organization? to process their personal data with the following conditions:
1. This consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation facilities, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of my personal data:
1) Personal data that is not special or biometric: contact phone numbers; e-mail addresses; place of work and position held; INN; user data (location information, type and version of the OS, type and version of the browser, the type of device and the resolution of its screen, the source of where the user came from, from which site or by what advertising, the language of the OS and Browser, what pages are opened and for what the user presses the button; ip-address.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of processing personal data: processing incoming requests of individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analytics of the physical person's actions on the website and the operation of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data"; present consent to the processing of personal data
6. During processing with personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; update (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
7. Personal data are processed before the individual's unsubscription from advertising and newsletters. Also, the processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. The storage of personal data recorded on paper carriers is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
8. The consent can be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written application to the organization at firstname.lastname@example.org. 9. In case of the subject's withdrawal of personal data or his representative consent to the processing of personal data of the organization? has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data in the presence of the grounds specified in clauses 2 - 11 of part 1 of Article 6, part 2 of Article 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of 27.07.2006 .
10. This consent is valid all the time until the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Agreement is terminated.
Continuing to use our site, you consent to the processing of cookies, user data (location information, type and version of the OS, the type and version of the browser, the type of device and the resolution of its screen, the source of where the user came from, from which site or for what advertisement, language OS and Browser, which pages are opened and to which buttons the user presses, ip-address) for the purpose of site functioning, retargeting and statistical surveys and surveys. If you do not want your data to be processed, leave the site.
On all questions you can contact the site administration.
This edition was published on February 28, 2018.